Microsoft & Zinox Free Training Recruitment Programme 2018: Apply for Microsoft, Zinox Free Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme for Fresh Graduates.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that Microsoft and Zinox Technologies Limited are offering fresh graduates the opportunity to learn the latest technology and business skills to help you jump start your career.
Benefits of this programme:
It’s 100% Free… This is a Social Responsibility (CSR) partnership between Microsoft and Zinox Technologies Ltd. to enhance the profile of qualified Nigerian graduates in the global job market
Partake in a 6 months course to learn the latest technologies including:
- Dynamics 365
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data & Analytics
- Machine Learning & AI
- Blockchain Technology
- Mobile, Cloud & Game Programming.
Develop the right soft skills to be successful in the modern workplace including:
- Business Etiquette
- Business Finance Essentials
- Effective Business Communication
- Service and Performance management
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Learn in a world-class environment:
- Work with experienced facilitators
- Work in a fully-fitted comfortable learning environment
- Facilities available in Lagos, with Abuja and Owerri opening soon
- Access to latest hands-on labs to fully immerse you in the new technologies
- World-class Curriculum created by Microsoft and Zinox specifically for Nigeria
Work with our 3,000+ partners and customers to place successful candidates in available jobs.
How to Apply for Microsoft & Zinox Free Training Recruitment Programme 2018
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the career recruitment portal/website on (www.zinoxtechnologies.com/zinoxinstitute) to apply on or before Tuesday 1st May 2018.
Note: Please note that the programme will start within 6 weeks of your application and will last up to 6 months’ full time.
- Latest N-power News | Daily Updates
- Cummins Nigeria Job Vacancies (4 positions)
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019
- Fidelity Bank Plc recruitment for Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to others using Facebook and Twitter sharing button below: