WemaBank PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018: Massive Graduate Trainees Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc.
Are you interested in working with Wema Bank Plc or would you like to know when Wema Bank Nigeria is accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment at Wema Bank Limited.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Wema Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme has commenced, interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity. Please note that the application form is FREE.
Applications are hereby invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing Nationwide Training Programme (2018) at Wema Bank PLC.
Wema Bank Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing WemaBank PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for WemaBank PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (www.wemabank.com/careers/opportunities/#a526800fc4e9c6688) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
July 31st, 2018.
- Highest Paying Banks in Nigeria 2018
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment for Graduate
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Graduate
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Graduate Trainee Program
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Wema Bank Plc. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.