In this post, you will get the latest news update on Wema Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines… How to Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment Plc Graduates Recruitment | Wema Bank Career Portal.
This is to inform the general public that Wema Bank Plc is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions here. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Wema Bank Plc hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Head Of Strategy & Planning
- Graduate/Trainee Program
- Experienced Hires
- Head Innovation
Wema Bank Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Head Of Strategy & Planning must possess the following:
- First degree in a numeric course. Postgraduate degree OR Professional qualification in business and analytics or a related subject will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a financial services industry.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Graduate/Trainee Program must possess the following:
- All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division, or its equivalent. Candidates must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Experienced Hires must possess the following:
- University Degree or its equivalent, with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications or certifications proffer added advantage.
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Head Innovation must possess the following:
- First degree in a numeric course or any relevant social science discipline. A Postgraduate degree OR an MBA/Professional qualification in a Social Science related course will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7-10 years cognate experience in a financial services industry.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should forward their CVs/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Human Resource manager at any Wama Bank branch office. For more details visit the Wema Bank recruitment portal on http://www.wemabank.com/careers/our-recruitment-process.
Online Application Closing Date:
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018-2019
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2018
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.