WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Registration Form Now On Sale: WAEC GCE Registration Form for WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2019-Second Series.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the commencement of West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, Second Series. Aspirants should follow the guide on this page to successfully register for the 2019 WAEC GCE forms
Interested candidates who wish to take part in the examination are required to know what it takes and how much WAEC GCE form costs, Before completing the WAEC GCE 2019 registration forms. Also, note that the WAEC GCE 2019 registration exercise has been designed to accommodate biometric features for validation and verification purposes at the examination centres.
How to Apply for WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₦13,950 at any of the approved bank or any accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and information VCD. Please see the attached infographics for more details.
The West African Senior School Exam Certificate, WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019- Second Series registration exercise is done online. Candidates should visit the official website on (www.waeconline.org.ng) or (https://registration.waecdirect.org) to register.
N/B: The First Series is now conducted between January and February while the Second Series is now conducted between August and October every year.
Intending candidates for the WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES, 2019 – FIRST SERIES, should please note that centres in examination towns, which turn out to be unviable at the end of the entry period, will be merged with a viable centre in the nearest examination town.
- Download the list of available subjects and exam centres
- Download the Biometric Data Capture Software
- Only Digital Persona scanners are allowed
- Read the rules and regulations governing the examination.
- Download WASSCE for Private Candidates – First Series (2019) Time Table (P)
- Download the WAEC Syllabus
- Download a blank registration form
- Know the types of Registration Pin/Code to use.
- For support, send a mail to Customer Care or call 234-1-9049320
WAEC Registration Closing Date:
- When is GCE 2019 starting
- WAEC GCE 2019 registration
- GCE 2019 timetable
- GCE 2019/2020
- 2019/2020 WAEC registration
- Jamb 2019
- GCE registration 2019
- how much is Waec registration
- JAMB cut off mark for 2018-2019
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Status Checker 2018/2019
- WAEC Marking Scheme/Grading System for 2018/2019
- List Of Tertiary Institutions Whose 2018/2019 Admission List Is Out
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.