Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018: Apply for Vodacom Nigeria recruitment for Graduate Marketing Officers.
At Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodacom Group Limited is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions available below:
Position: Marketing Officers
- The Job holder will develop engaging graphical content, collateral and support for Vodacom Business Nigeria’s propositions, products and services to customers, sales teams and potential customers while also ensuring that all marketing deliverables are achieved on time and budget thus ensuring delivery of overall commercial strategy and achievement of marketing objectives.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B direct marketing, Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as other design software. He/She must have a strong commercial grounding and possess excellent organisational skills.
- The preferred candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration with a minimum of 3-5years post qualification experience in a relevant field. Experience in B2B / Enterprise Telecoms or technology sector is required and Graphics Design/Digital certification would be an added advantage.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Sponsorship and Events, the candidate will be responsible for development and delivery of marketing content and collateral for the business. These include but are not limited to all documents, brochures, adverts, presentations, multimedia content, event branding materials and so on. The candidate will also assist in the coordination of all marketing activities within Vodacom Business Nigeria as it pertains to both internal and external communications and other activities.
Core marketing areas include:
- Graphic Design
- Copy Writing/Editing
- Collateral material management & distribution
- Product Marketing and Channel Support
- Vendor and Agencies Management
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) Programmes
- Sponsorship management and promotions
The responsibilities of this role will include developing compelling and engaging Marketing Collateral that effectively communicates the brand, its products, services and propositions.
The candidate will be responsible for developing visual campaign ideas and seeing them through from ideation to implementation for all Marketing Channels, including Print, Digital and Events. Candidate will work closely with current agencies and media vendors to maximise coverage. Candidate will build and maintain strong external relationships with potential partners, and supporters, by maintaining strong relationships with key players in the industry.
Related: MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- The candidate will be required to show a portfolio of diverse work done for different organisations with a specific focus on B2B campaigns/collateral.
- Candidate will be fully IT literate, with strong experience working with Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as other design software.
- Candidate will also have strong knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and have highly developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
- Candidate must have the ability to own and drive projects to time and best attainable quality, demonstrate keen focus and creative ability under pressure with knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms will be required.
- Strong communication skills across all levels within and outside the organisations.
- Well-developed Oral, written and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Be well organised, structured and be able to drive and oversee multi-discipline projects across many teams within the organisation.
Behavioral Competency Requirements:
- Creativity and innovation
- Research and communication
- Follow through and delivery without need for micromanagement
How to Apply for Vodacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should forward their CVs/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- HR Staff Job at Forte Oil
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Job Opportunities At Vodafone Group Plc in Nigeria
- Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) 2018 Recruitment
- Ongoing Recruitment At Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 (Updated)
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme (MTP) 2018