UNN Provisional Admission list 2018/2019 PDF DOWNLOAD: The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Releases FIRST BATCH POST UTME Admission Screening Result for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The governing council of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) wishes to inform all candidates who took part in the UNN Post UTME admission screening exercise that the PRIMARY list of candidates offered provisional admission into her various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2018-2019 academic session has officially been released.
The MGT wishes to use this medium to congratulates successful candidates who made it to the final list. Prospective candidates of the institution should proceed to check and verify their admission status by downloading the attached PDF document here and by visiting JAMB official portal. It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list.
How To Qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check UNN Provisional Admission list 2018
Candidates whose name appear as per attached are recognized as bonafide students of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), you can now proceed to check your Post-UTME Score. 👉 GET PDF HERE
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”.
- Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee.
- Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed inappropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- How To Upgrade Your Jamb CBT UTME 2018 Score
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- 2017 NYSC Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Call-Up Letter And Orientation Course
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.