UNN Post UTME 2018/19 Registration Form Is Now Out: Apply for University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the JAMB 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and most especially those asking when is UNN Post Utme form for the 2018/2019 academic session going to be out? that the management of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has announced the sales of its post UTME screening form, exam date/venue and cut off mark for prospective candidates.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Post-UTME Screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Interested candidates will get the latest news about when Unn will conduct its post Utme/degree Programmes and other vital information right here for free.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) will only admit candidates who choose the university as First Choice in the JAMB 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
Related: JAMB UTME 2018/2019 Result Checker
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME 2018/19 Registration Form
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the University of Nigeria Post UTME Form Screening Exercise should obtain the application form using the guide below:
- Visit the official website/portal on (www.unn.edu.ng)
- Click the Admissions button on (https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ScrenningApplication.aspx#)
- Enter your Jamb REG Number and Password in the space provided
- Applicants will be required to make a payment of N2,000 as the screening fee
- You can now upload passport photograph and complete the online application form
- Click submit button and Print acknowledgment Slip.
Related: SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
Materials Needed for UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announce
- Maltina Teacher of the Year 2018 Competition
- Adamawa State University Admission List 2018 Released
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Job Recruitment 2018
- JAMB releases full list of 2018 examination centres in Nigeria
- Henkel AG & Company Graduate Sales & Marketing Intern Recruitment