UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: How to Apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Unizik post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening form for the Year 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and most especially those asking when is Unizik Post Utme form for the 2019/20 academic session going to be out? that the University management has announced the sales of its post UTME screening form, exam date/venue and cut off mark for prospective candidates.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Interested candidates are required to meet the following conditions listed below:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) will only admit candidates who choose the university as First Choice in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
Related: JAMB UTME 2018/2019 Result Checker
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019
Prospective candidates who wish to participate in the Unizik Post-UTME Screening exercise should follow the procedures below to obtain the application form.
- Visit the Unizik official portal on (portal.unizik.edu.ng) and Click on ‘Create Account’ button.
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
Related: SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
Materials Needed for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
UNIZIK Application Closing Date:
Will be announce