UNIZIK Merit Admission List 2018/2019: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Releases FIRST BATCH POST UTME Admission Screening Result for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The governing council of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the UNIZIK Post UTME admission screening exercise that the First Batch list of candidates offered provisional admission into her various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2018-2019 academic session has officially been released.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK Post UTME Results has been successfully uploaded online, prospective UTME/Direct Entry candidates should proceed to check their admission status by visiting UNIZIK official website. Newly admitted candidates are to commence registration, printing of admission letter and payment of school fees immediately as further instruction will be given to them.
Only candidates whose names appeared on the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Admission Screening Lists are recognized as bonafide students of the institution. It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list.
How To Qualify to be on the UNIZIK Matriculation List:
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check UNIZIK Merit Admission List 2018
Prospective candidates should proceed to check their admission status online by following the guidelines below:
- Visit UNIZIK result checking portal on (portal.unizik.edu.ng)
- Enter your Jamb REG Number in the space provided
- Finally, click check to view your Unizik post UTME score.
How to Print UNIZIK Admission Letter/Screening Forms
- Visit the official website (https://unizik.edu.ng) and click on students portal
- Enter your UTME/Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to print your Admission Letter and Screening forms.
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- How To Upgrade Your Jamb CBT UTME 2018 Score
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- 2017 NYSC Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Call-Up Letter And Orientation Course
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.