UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: University of Uyo, UNIUYO post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening form for the Year 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform candidates who participated in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) most especially those asking us if Uniuyo POST UTME and Direct Entry form is out? that the University management has announced the sales of its post UTME screening form, exam date and cut off mark for prospective candidates.
The University of Uyo will only admit candidates who choose the university as First Choice in the JAMB 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit University of Uyo Portal/website on (https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals) to apply. Click the New Application button to begin registration.
- Visit Uniuyo login portal on (http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
Materials Needed for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University Admission List
- JAMB releases full list of 2018 examination centres in Nigeria
- Summit University 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
- FULOKOJA UTME and Direct Entry General Admission Requirements
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.