Union Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020: Union Bank of Nigeria Plc 2019 Management Trainee Programme for Young Graduates.
At Prime Time News, our duties is to keep readers informed about the latest trending news, jobs, events and other vital information. We have announced numerous Job Vacancies in Nigeria and how to apply successfully, with the aim of assisting job-seekers secure their dream jobs online.
For this reason, we are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for career opportunities in the banking sector, that the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for interested and suitably qualified applicants to apply for the ongoing Management Trainee Programme.
The mode of application is online, all applications must be submitted on or before 14th November 2018. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once. To apply, interested candidates must meet the basic pre-requisite/criteria outlined below:
Are you digitally savvy, daring, a team player and a groundbreaker? Can you thrive in a diverse workplace that requires innovation and collaboration? We are looking for the best talent for our Management Trainee Programme.
When you join us, you will get the opportunity to own your work, generate innovative ideas and collaborate with like-minded individuals to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture and productivity.
- Not more than 26 years old by December 2018
- Minimum of Second Class lower degree in any course from an accredited University
- Must have completed NYSC.
Union Bank Application Procedure
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal @ https://www.unionbankng.com/mt/ to register.
Online Application Closing Date:
November 14th, 2018.
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Wazobia FM Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme AADS Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.