UNILAG Recruitment 2019/2020: Massive Job Vacancies At University of Lagos (UNILAG) For Academic Staffs.
The governing council of University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for employment as academic and non-academic staffs that the University is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Assistant Lecturer: Music
- Lecturer I: History and Strategic Studies, European Languages and Integration Studies (Russian), European Languages and Integration Studies (French), Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Lecturer II: European Languages and Integration Studies (Russian), History and Strategic Studies, Music, English, Linguistics, African and Asian Studies Chinese Studies (Chinese)
- Senior Lecturer: Philosophy, Theatre Arts, European Languages and Integration Studies (Russian), Linguistics, African and Asian Studies (Chinese), European Languages and Integration Studies (French), History and Strategic Studies, Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Senior Research Fellow: African and Diaspora Studies
Candidate must possess a good Honours degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University plus a Masters’ degree in relevant discipline; and must have a minimum of three (3) years’ post-qualification experience.
For more information, visit the official recruitment portal @ http://recruitment.unilag.edu.ng
How to Apply for UNILAG Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should send ten (10) copies of their Detailed Application which should include candidates Curriculum Vitae as follows:
- Names in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- State/Local Government Area/ Ward
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post Secondary Education (including dates and Institution)
- Academic and Professional qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
- Statements of experience including full details of former and present post
- Current Research
- Date of publication
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed
- Details of Publications including Authorship; Candidates should state their contributions; evidence to support the contribution should be produced where possible.
Applicants should indicate the position applied at the “Top Left Corner” of the envelope, complete the online application and attach the “Acknowledgment Print-out” to the hard copy of their application:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources Management Department),
Second Floor, Senate House,
University of Lagos,
Akoka – Lagos State.
Online Application Closing Date
13th December 2018.
- Skyline University College (SUC) Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Recruitment 2018
- Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Recruitment 2019
- Massive Recruitment at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)