UNILAG Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: How to Apply for University of Lagos, Unilag post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening form for the Year 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and most especially those asking when is Unilag Post Utme form for the 2019/2020 Session going to be out? that the University management has announced the sales of its post UTME screening form, exam date/venue and cut off mark for prospective candidates.
The University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-UTME Screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Interested candidates will get the latest news about when Unilag conduct its post Utme and other vital information right here for free.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) will only admit candidates who choose the university as First Choice in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
Related: JAMB UTME 2018/2019 Result Checker
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2019
Prospective candidates who wish to participate in the UNILAG Post-UTME Screening exercise should follow the procedures below to obtain the application form.
- Visit the official website/portal on (https://unilag.edu.ng)
- Click the Admissions button on Post-UTME Application
- Enter your Jamb REG Number and Password in the space provided
- Applicants will be required to make a payment of N2,000 as the screening fee
- You can now upload passport photograph and complete the online application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Slip.
Related: SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
Materials Needed for UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
UNILAG POST-UTME Application Closing Date:
Will be announce