UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: How to Apply for University of Benin, UNIBEN post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening form for the year 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of University of Benin (UNIBEN) wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and most especially those asking when is Uniben Post Utme form for 2019/2020 session coming out? that the University management has announced the sales of its post UTME screening form, exam date/venue and cut off mark for prospective candidates.
The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Interested candidates are required to meet the following conditions listed below;
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) will only admit candidates who choose the university as First Choice in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
Related: JAMB UTME 2018/2019 Result Checker
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019
Prospective candidates who wish to participate in the UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening exercise should follow the procedures below to obtain the application form.
- Visit the official website on (uniben.edu)
- Click on Student-WAEUP Portal
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Materials Needed for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Uniben Application Closing Date:
Will be announce
- Adamawa State University Admission List 2018 Released
- FULOKOJA UTME and Direct Entry General Admission Requirements
- Summit University 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
- Landmark University Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/2019
- Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form 2018