This post is meant to guide and give updates on the Universal Basic Education Commission 2019 Recruitment Exercise: UBEC Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) is a Federal Governments Agency established with the aim of improving the quality of education, eradicating illiteracy, ignorance, and poverty. Thereby; fostering the desired economic development among the populace.
Functions of UBEC includes both not limited to: Operate as an intervention, coordinating and monitoring Agency to progressively improve the capacity of States, Local Government Agencies, and Communities in the provision of unfettered access to high-quality basic education in Nigeria.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming Universal Basic Education Board, Ubec 2019 recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming UBEC Job Vacancies.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
UBEC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medical, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Ubec official recruitment portal/website on (https://www.ubec.gov.ng/) to register. Please note that the recruitment exercise has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.
Or send your CVs/Resume with credentials to the following address:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board;
In their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State.
Ubec Application Closing Date:
Will be announced here
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- National Skill Development Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Army 78 RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Jobs Vacancies At Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
- Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.