UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form 2018/2019: Graduate Trainee at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) in Lagos, Nigeria.
At Prime Time News, our duties is to keep readers informed about the latest trending news, jobs, events and other vital information. We have announced numerous Job Vacancies in Nigeria and how to apply successfully, with the aim of assisting job-seekers secure their dream jobs online.
For this reason, we are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for career opportunities in the banking sector, that United Bank for Africa PLC hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified applicants to apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme.
The mode of application is online, all applications must be submitted on or before 1st October 2018. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once. To apply, interested candidates must meet the basic pre-requisite/criteria outlined below:
Position: 2018 Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
Educational & Competencies:
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to Apply for UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form 2018
All applications must be submitted online, to apply simply visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/21483) to register. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Online Application Closing Date:
October 1st, 2018.
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Wazobia FM Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme AADS Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.