UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018: How To Apply For United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018.
Are you interested in working with the United Bank for Africa Plc or would you like to know when UBA is accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme has commenced, interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity. Please note that the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), is recruiting for Graduate Trainees.
Applications are hereby invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing Nationwide Graduate Trainee-CSO Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
UBA Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the United Bank for Africa Plc, UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/21483) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
25th May 2018.
- Highest Paying Banks in Nigeria 2018
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment for Graduate
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Graduate
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Graduate Trainee Program
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the United Bank for Africa Plc. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.