UBA Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019: Application Form, Requirements, and Guidelines… United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc Graduates Recruitment | UBA Career Portal.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2019 Graduate Internship recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED applicants to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Graduate Intern
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Successful candidates’ focus will be on all the Bank’s digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
1. First-level support
2. Customer enrollment on Bank’s digital products
3. Issue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
1. B.Sc (Pre- NYSC) in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class lower
2. Must be able to speak English and any other local language prominent the branch location.
3. Must possess a smart phone and also savvy to perform this function
4. Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage.
How to Apply for UBA Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official career portal on:
Application Closing Date:
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigeria Police Force List Of Shortlisted Candidates
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.