UBA Entry-Level Recruitment 2018: Entry-Level Teller Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for careers employment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) that the Bank is recruiting for Entry-level Teller Staffs. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide below:
Position: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
Educational Qualification & Competencies:
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Fast and error-free processing
UBA Entry-Level Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit United Bank for Africa Plc official recruitment portal/website on (https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/22115) to apply. Please note that the application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
June 22nd, 2018.
- Recent Job Vacancies at LeadSpace
- Malaria Consortium Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Access Bank Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Intern Recruitment 2018
- UNICEF Jobs Recruitment and Career Employment Opportunities
- Numbers of Candidates Shortlisted for Police Recruitment 2018
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2018/2019