UBA Entry-Level Recruitment 2018/2019: Entry-Level Teller Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for employment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) that the 2018 Graduate Entry Level Recruitment exercise has commenced. All interested candidates are advised to secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
United Bank for Africa Plc, UBA is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position available below:
Position: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to Apply for UBA Entry-Level Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested candidates should visit United Bank for Africa Plc official portal/website on (https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/22115) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
1st August 2018.
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Trainees Recruitment 2018
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Graduate Internship Recruitment At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Teller (Entry Level) Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.