UBA Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2018: Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Reference No: UBAAbuja/NorthCentralCSO/FTO2018
Location: Municipal Area Council – Abuja (FCT), Makurdi – Benue, Nigeria; Lokoja – Kogi, Ilorin – Kwara.
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Financial Services
- To engage customers in cross-selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
- To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
- To maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
- Engage customers to cross-sell bank products and services
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products, enroll new customers and resolve related issues.
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Open and maintain accounts in accordance with the established procedures. Apply regulatory requirements such as KYC, Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered to the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other departments including head office operations and compliance.
- Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability, and appropriateness of clients when marketing the bank’s products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Dormant account reactivation
Customer Service Ambassador:
- Service Improvement
- Ensure that all walk-in customers are directed to the right counters, assisted in completing transactions, and serviced efficiently.
Service Issues Resolution:
- Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
- Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
- Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
- Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and the monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff.
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Age: 27 years and below
- Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage)
- Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
- Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
- Business Development and acquisition
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- High level of integrity
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Paying attention to details
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Selling skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good verbal & written communication skills
UBA Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
The mode of application submission is online via UBA career/vacancies portal on (https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/20961)
Online Application Closing Date
11th May 2018.
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) Northern Teller Jobs Recruitment
- Graduate Internship Recruitment At United Bank for Africa Plc
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for ATM Field Engineers