UAC Internship Recruitment 2019/2020: Nationwide Pre-employment Internship Scheme at UAC Nigeria PLC.
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private company that has actively participated in the development of the country since 1879. As a diversified food-based company, UAC’s activities cover the food, real estate, painting, food and logistics sectors. We are committed to developing and developing our people so that they develop their full potential.
UAC of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Position: UAC Pre-employment Internship Scheme
The UAC pre-employment programme is designed for highly motivated and dynamic master’s degree holders from local and foreign institutions, who have the potential to emerge as future entrepreneurs.
- UAC scheme has six (6) months to one (1) year internship programme affords the interns a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure to a feel of a career in any of the company’s various business functional areas
- Career Counseling
- Project assignments
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who are yet to gain employment
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who have a minimum of 6 months period before they go for national service
- Candidate should not be more than 25 years old by 31st December 2018
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Honors), HND (Upper Credit).
- Master’s Degree
- In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive and clarity of purpose.
How to Apply for UAC Internship Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (www.uacnplc.com/uac-pre-employment-internship-scheme) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
26th April 2018.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and taken through a highly competitive selection process.