Total Nigeria Plc Latest Jobs Recruitment 2018, See How To Apply: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Recruitment 2018 (24 Vacant Positions).
In this post, you will get the latest update on Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. Total Oil Company Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form; Total Internship portal/website, salary structure, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The total is the fifth largest integrated oil and gas company in the world with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance place us among the top five global oil companies. “We are among the biggest investors in exploration and, most importantly, our teams are very motivated, they have a true pioneering spirit that we must continue to cultivate!
TOTAL NIGERIA PLC is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into the following:
- Senior Buyer
- Project Engineer
- Methods Engineer
- Contracts Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Recruitment Officer
- Lead Structural Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
- Reservoir Geophysicist
- Production Operator (Trainee)
- Senior Contracts Engineer
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Inspection Subsea Engineer
- Graduate Wellsite Geologist
- Environment Operations Engineer
- Head, Security of Operations
- Senior Civil/Structure Engineer
- Senior Flow Assurance Engineer
- Senior Well Performance Engineer
- Production Performance Engineer
- Risk Management & Methods Officer
- Data Management & Application Support Geoscientist
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Total Nigeria Plc Latest Jobs Recruitment 2018 exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Total Nigeria Plc Latest Jobs Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#home) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
June 4th, 2018.
- Go to www.careers.total.com and choose your preferred language
- Click the APPLY TO TOTAL on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration (Passport-sized photograph with CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Log in with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Graduate Trainees Recruitment Scheme 2018 at Olam Nigeria
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Placement (Undergraduates)
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.