Technical University Ibadan Recruitment 2018: Ongoing Job Vacancies At Technical University (TechU), Ibadan For Academic and Non-Academic Staffs.
The Technical University (TechU), Ibadan, the first of its kind in Nigeria and in West and Central Africa, was established to expand access to University education and more importantly to address the employability gaps through entrepreneurial orientation of the average Nigerian youth.
The governing council of Technical University (TechU) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for employment as academic and non-academic staffs that the University is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Librarian
- Deputy Bursar
Tech-U Job Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing recruitment exercise must be the following requirements.
- Applicants must have a University degree with at least Second Class (lower division) in any discipline
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory national youth service scheme
- Age Requirement: Must be between 30-50 years before December 2018
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Applicants must possess other requirements as stated here (http://vacancy.tech-u.edu.ng/index.html)
How to Apply for Technical University Ibadan Recruitment 2018
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://vacancy.tech-u.edu.ng/resume.php) to register. Applicants should also send hard copies of the application with relevant documents to:
The Acting Registrar,
KM 15, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway,
P.M.B 5015, G.P.O Dugbe,
Online Application Closing Date:
10th September 2018.