Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Registration Form: How to Apply For The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a two-year, full-time, paid commitment designed to create a leadership movement that will work to eliminate educational inequalities in Nigeria.
As a member, you will set goals and work to achieve ambitious goals that will put your students on a different path of life. The experience will not only help you develop your leadership skills, but it will also give you a first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in Nigeria. It will help you become aware of the broader problems of inequality in education and deepen your understanding of their possible solutions.
We believe that every child has the right to develop academic excellence and develop their mood in the classroom while having access to the opportunity to determine their own paths and participate meaningfully in their communities.
Therefore, we are basing our leadership and teacher development training on results and strategies that will transform the educational trajectory of the students we serve through a rigorous and comprehensive training program that begins with a six-week training institute.
In the 2 year program, members will receive support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, online training courses and resources. In addition, we will partner with key public and private sector entities to develop ways to accelerate elite leadership in critical areas.
After the two-year program and as an Alumni, you will receive support to use these skills and knowledge to advocate and lead educational reform along the path you choose.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Both Nigerian and none Nigerians can apply
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://teachfornigeria.org/apply) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Job Opportunities at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018/2019
- Qatar Airways Recruitment for Marketing Executive
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Chinese Government African Union Scholarships (Masters and PhD)
- Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme AADS Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.