In this post, you will get the latest update on Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019/2020: Application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here. Sterling Bank Plc hereby invites applications from interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Are you interested in a career that aligns with your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment? If Yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
Job Title: 2019 Graduate Trainee
Who we seek
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes Responsibility and Ownership
Sterling Bank Recruitment Requirments
Before applying, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age.
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage
Sterling Bank Recruitment Process
Upon successful submission of application, candidates would be required to go through the following steps:
- Computer-Based Test
- Assessment center & Documentation
- Final Interview
- Foundation School
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on:
http://sterling.workforcegroup.com/management.php to apply
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment for Graduate Trainees
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc (FirstBank) Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.