Sterling Bank Internship Recruitment 2019/2020: Ongoing Internship Programme at Sterling Bank Plc.
Are you interested in working with Sterling Bank Plc? Or would you like to know when Sterling Bank is accepting CVs? If yes, it is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc Nigeria.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Sterling Bank Plc Nigeria Internship Programme has started, interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity. Please note that the application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Applications are hereby invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc. Interested candidates must meet the following conditions to be shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Sterling Bank Young Talents Internship
- Sterling Bank Women in Banking Internship
- Sterling Bank Summer Associate Internship
- Sterling Bank Tech-Talent Internship
Sterling Bank Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Sterling Bank Plc Internship Programme 2018 must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Internship Recruitment 2019
Visit the official recruitment portal on (https://www.sterlingbankng.com/internship) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- Highest Paying Banks in Nigeria 2018
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment for Graduate
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Graduate
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Graduate Trainee Program
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Sterling Bank Plc. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.