Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019-2020: Ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme at Sterling Bank Plc.
Are you interested in working with Sterling Bank Plc? or would you like to know when Sterling Bank Nigeria is accepting CVs? If yes, it is for your interest that we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment at SterlingBank.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme has commenced, interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity. Please note that the application form is FREE.
Applications are hereby invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing Nationwide Training Programme (2018) at Sterling Bank PLC.
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment program must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://sterlingbankng.com/talentacquisition/) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
December 7th, 2018.
- Highest Paying Banks in Nigeria 2018
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Wazobia FM Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme AADS Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Sterling Bank Plc. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.