In this post, you will get the latest updates on Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines. Exciting career opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC, How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Programme, Stanbic IBTC Bank vacancies in Nigeria | Stanbic IBTC Career Portal.
This is to inform the general public that Stanbic IBTC Plc is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions here. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Stanbic IBTC Plc hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Asset Custodian
- Branch Manager
- Client Service Officer
- Personal Banker
- Head, Service Support
- Team Leader, Customer Service
- Head, Service Support – North Central
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Head, Group Real Estate Services must possess the following:
- A first degree or equivalent in any discipline; possess a Degree in Project management, Facility Management, building construction, architecture, or engineering
- Professional membership of a recognised institution – RIBA, NIA, COREN etc.
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Branch Manager must possess the following:
- First degree and an additional professional qualification
- 5-7 Years branch banking experience in Bank Branches with exposure to all areas under control. Experience in managing a diverse range of people and activities is essential
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Product Manager, Self Service must possess the following:
- First Degree in IT and Computer Sciences or related fields
- 3-4 years experience in Information Technology (IT support): Network Support, Systems Support, ATM Support, Postilion/ FEP Support
- Relevant experience in Business Analysis, Project Coordination / Management., ATM Deployment, ATM Implementation
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Private Client Service Officer – SIPML must possess the following:
- Minimum of a 2.2 BSc. degree from an accredited University
- Up to 5 years post NYSC experience;
- Expertise in customer experience management
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://careers.standardbank.com) to register. Click on search and select Nigeria and the location using the drop-down button.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Job Opportunities at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme 2018
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 (Updated)
- Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment For Head Of International Sales & Distribution
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Stanbic IBTC Bank. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.