In this post, you will get the latest update on Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment Form 2019/2020: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. Standard Organisation of Nigeria, SON Recruitment 2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
This page is specifically made for aspirants seeking employment in the Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON). It is for your interest that we shall surely update and guide you on how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming Standard Organisation of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Exercise.
Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) was established in 1971 as the statutory body vested with the responsibility of standardizing and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. Its function anchors on investigating the quality of facilities, materials and products in Nigeria, and instituting a quality assurance system for the certification of factories, products, and laboratories.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for Standard Organisation of Nigeria Job must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/OND/NCE Degree from a reputable institution.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Age requirements: Must be between 25-35 years by 31st December 2018.
- Excellent computer skills will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
Standards Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Starting Date
The Standards Organisation of Nigeria wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the SON is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any alleged recruitment date, once the Standard Organisation recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the SON Recruitment Portal on http://son.gov.ng to apply. Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly for we shall update immediately the form is out.
N/B: Applicants are required to fill their information correctly (Bio & Educational). All applications must be submitted once and any form of false data submitted would lead to disqualification.
- Jobs Vacancies At Dangote Group Limited
- Enugu State Post Primary Schools Shortlisted Candidates
- How to Enable/Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
For latest update kindly subscribe to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.