SAP Skills for Africa programme 2018 Nigeria Job Recruitment: Graduate Skills for Africa Programme at SAP.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues eager to do something new. Together, they changed the corporate software and reinvented the way business was done. Today, as the market leader in business application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we design solutions to drive innovation, promote equality and spread opportunities for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values entrepreneurship fosters creativity and builds lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and offers opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, develop the economy, raise societies and support our environment. Because it is the best-managed companies that improve the world and improve the lives of people.
To achieve our vision of better functioning through innovation and entrepreneurship, we empower and encourage local resources that have an understanding of culture and the market through:
Related: Cummins Nigeria Job Vacancies (4 positions)
About the Programme
The purpose and mission of the Skills for Africa program is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We do this by training and certifying young graduate students in the most powerful software package in the world. Our goal is to help them have the opportunity of a regional or global career.
The SAP Skills for Africa program invests in the future workforce and offers a comprehensive program that combines technical and non-technical skills over a period of time. At the end of the program and after graduation, trainees become certified SAP consultants, with guaranteed investment in the SAP ecosystem.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for:
Job Title: SAP Skills for Africa Programme 2018
Requisition ID: 186215
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
What the programme offers you:
- Three months full-time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- The possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
Date: July 2018 – October 2018 – Training Period
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be a Nigerian National and currently residing in Nigeria
- Candidates must not be in full-time employment
- Candidate must have proof of NYSC completion or exemption
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass – proof of this will be requested
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT or Finance – a combination of IT modules with Finance degrees will be advantageous – Masters degrees are preferred
- The programme is based in Lagos and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Lagos please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period
- Internship opportunity post programme will be non-residential and based in Lagos
- Age limit – 27 years
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Interested candidates should visit (https://jobs.sap.com/job/Maitama%2C-Abuja-SAP-Skills-for-Africa-programme-2018-Nigeria-Job-KW/478921201/?feedId=null&utm_source=) to apply.
Online Application Closing Date:
- HR Staff Job at Forte Oil
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Jobs Opportunities At 9mobile Nigeria Limited
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Procter and Gamble recruitment for Fresh Graduate Sales Interns