Rivers State Youth Empowerment Programme 2019/2020: Rivers State Government Begins Skill Acquisition Program for Unemployed Youths.
The Rivers State Government – In line with the desire to curb the high rate of unemployment and empower the unemployed youths in various skill acquisition training programme has announced the commencement of Rivers State Youth Empowerment Scheme (RS-YES). Are you a Rivers State youth? If yes, We are genuinely interested in your future.
This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or learning new skills, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully. kindly take note of the following information before starting your application so that you can be fully prepared >> Course Available
- Shoe Making
- Bead / Hat Making
- Tile Work
- Cain Making
- Cassava Flour / Plantain Flour
- Ankara Craft Work
- Make-Up Art
- Fashion Design
- Hair Dressing
- Video / Photography
- Agro (Fishery, Feed Processing, Snail Farming & Tilapia Fish Farming)
It might interest you to know that the ongoing job recruitment in Rivers State is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website below. Interested candidates/aspirants have been warned to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities.
Before filling the Rivers State Skill Acquisition Form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Rivers State Indigen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Additionally, BSc/HND or NCE will be an added advantage
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization should not apply.
How to Apply for Rivers State Youth Empowerment Programme 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their application forms online through the Riv jobs recruitment login portal.
- Visit the recruitment portal at (riversyouthministry.rv.gov.ng)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Or visit (riversyouthministry.rv.gov.ng/data-form.php) to begin your registration
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- NPower Nigeria Stipend for March and April 2019
- NPower Account Login – Sign in Portal 2019
- Admission Lists for All Schools 2019/2020 Session
- FG Set to Permanent N-Power Teach Volunteers 2019
- CashGranted Online Loan And Lending Platform 2019
- Katsina to Begin Recruitment of 2,000 Secondary Schools Teachers
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment 2019
- Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA) 2019 Recruitment