Rivers State Seefor Project Recruitment 2019: Rivers State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Programme for Unemployed Youths.
The Rivers State Government – In line with the desire to curb the high rate of unemployment and empower the unemployed youths in various skill acquisition training programme has announced the commencement of Rivers State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) project.
The programme is meant to recruit and empower over 12,000 unemployed youths within the state. Are you are graduating seeking for a job? Do you preside in Rivers State?? If yes, we are genuinely interested in your future.
At The Rivers State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project, we focus on enhancing employment opportunities and access to socio-economic services.
This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or learning new skills, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully. kindly take note of the following information before starting your application so that you can be fully prepared >> Available Jobs
- Consultant (Business Continuity Plan)
- SIFMIS Finance Application Specialist (Consultant)
- Human Capital Management Application Specialist (Consultant)
- SIFMIS Material Management Application Specialist (Consultant)
It might interest you to know that the ongoing job recruitment in Rivers State is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website below.
Before filling the Rivers State Seefor Project Form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Rivers State Indigen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Additionally, BSc/HND or NCE will be an added advantage
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization should not apply.
How to Apply for Rivers State Seefor Project Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their application forms online through the Riv jobs recruitment login portal.
- Visit the recruitment portal at (https://riversseefor.org)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- NPower Nigeria Stipend for March and April 2019
- NPower Account Login – Sign in Portal 2019
- Admission Lists for All Schools 2019/2020 Session
- FG Set to Permanent N-Power Teach Volunteers 2019
- CashGranted Online Loan And Lending Platform 2019
- Katsina to Begin Recruitment of 2,000 Secondary Schools Teachers
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment 2019
- Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA) 2019 Recruitment