Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018: Massive Jobs Recruitment At the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA).
Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Agency is created by Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Law no. 8 of 2018 with a mandate to establish the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency. The RIVNESCA is a community-based intelligence platform designed to encourage and consolidate an effective security synergy between agencies and communities.
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency recruitment exercise that the RIVNESCA has released the names of successful/shortlisted candidates for Pre-screening Aptitude Test/Examination.
Candidates should proceed to check their names 👉 Rivers State Neighbourhood Watch Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2018
The Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA) is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into the following:
- Headquarters Staff
- Safety Corps
Special requirements (for headquarters staff only):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have a previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicants must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
General requirements (for safety corps):
- For Junior Cadre, applicants must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, applicants must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language.
How to Apply Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://www.rivnesca.org.ng/career.php) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants