Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission (RSIEC) 2019 recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates can apply for the Job position available at RSIEC.
The Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission (RSIEC), is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Rivers State, under section 5(a) of the Independent Electoral Commission Law (2000) to oversee the implementation of election procedures. Headquartered in Port Harcourt, the Commission’s primary function is to organize, undertake and supervise all elections to local government councils within the state.
Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission is recruiting for:
Position: Electoral Officer
- Be an indigene of the state
- Be a computer literate
- Possess a minimum of First Degree
- Must not be less than 22 years of age
- Have no criminal records
- Not be a card-carrying member of any political party
How to Apply for Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwriting Application and attached with:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- LGA Identification Letter
- Four (4) Recent Passport Photographs
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates
All applications should be submitted to:
Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission,
234-239 Aba Road,
Application Closing Date:
28th February 2018.
- Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018
- Enugu State Post Primary Schools Management Board Releases Test Results
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.