Qatar Airways Careers Registration Portal 2018: Qatar Airways Application, Jobs & Careers Online.
Qatar Airways: Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
Qatar Airways Nigeria hereby invites applications from interested and SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant position below: Interested applicants should secure this opportunity using the guide here.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Ref N: QR17385
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About the Job
- In this role, you will support the development and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing activities that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts in order to achieve commercial targets.
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and agencies at all times
- Conducting Privilege Club related activities to support country to achieve FFP KPIs set
- Supporting the execution of marketing plans and activities via various online and offline channels.
- Following all procurement and finance policies and procedures to ensure the region is compliant with company requirements
- Submitting and coordinating the delivery of marketing assets, ensuring all approvals are obtained by the Regional Marketing Manager
- Liaising with Regional Office e-commerce, prepare e-commerce brief, submit and coordinate delivery of digital assets (banners, e-newsletters)
- Ongoing measurement of all marketing budget spend to ensure it is in track of allocated budget for a financial year and meets objectives whilst generating ROI
- Contribute in achieving the qatarairways.com revenue, share (penetration), online check-in (OLCI) penetration, conversion and B2C e-newsletter subscriber’s database targets for the country.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
- You will need excellent written and spoken communication skills combined with a proven ability to develop, maintain and foster effective working relationships with all levels of company management, alliance partners and vendors.
- To be successful in this role, you will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience in the marketing and e-commerce fields. Prior experience in the financial services industry would be well regarded.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Qatar Airways Careers Registration Portal 2018
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the official website on (careers.qatarairways.com/qatarairways/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyID=131634) to apply.
Online Application Closing Date
May 3rd, 2018.
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 (Updated)
- Kaduna State Government Recruiting Into Its Local Government Service
- Kogi State Ministry of Agriculture & Natural Resources Recruitment 2018
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form