Qatar Airways Recruitment 2019/2020: Qatar Airways recruitment for Entry Level Reservations and Ticketing Agents.
Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team. We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
Qatar Airways hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions listed below: All applications must be submitted on or before 23rd April 2018.
Job Title: Reservations & Ticketing Agent
Ref Id: QR17283
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About the Job
- In this role, you will provide full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in-person meeting in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve budget revenue targets.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds’ process lost tickets and time-barred tickets
- Plans route and compute ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer
- Answer inquiries made by travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints
- Issue tickets quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel passenger reservations
- Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue
- Handle helpdesk-assist travel agents with seat confirmations: upgrade/downgrade proposals
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; action telex messages and authorities.
- Telephones customer or travel agents to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservations, as well as alternate available options
- Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Arranges Reservations and routing for using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides and tariff book and proper issuance of ATB for all types of ticketing transactions.
- To be effective in this role, you will need a Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with a minimum of two years of job-related experience.
- Completion of the IATA Amadeus Certificate is an advantage.
- You will need excellent communication skills, thorough knowledge of fare construction and ticketing along with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision in a high-pressure environment.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit (http://careers.qatarairways.com) to apply online. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
You will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Passport.
Online Application Closing Date:
23rd April 2018.
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Ghana Police Service 2018 Aptitude Test Date & Screening/Examination Centres
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.