Procter and Gamble Recruitment 2018: Apply for Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Internship Programme 2018
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Procter & Gamble Nigeria, is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for the 2018 Plant Technician Internship Program.
P&G Plant Technician Internships:
- Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
- The P&G plant technician internship program provides the student with the training and valuable work experience.
- The successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan.
- Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all the necessary tools to build their capability.
- The key focus will be to develop a candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
- Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full-time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What We Offer:
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Have completed OND in Mechanical Engineering only-any higher qualification will be rejected
- Have a fresh IT Letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
How to Apply for Procter and Gamble Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://www.pgcareers.com/job/ibadan/plant-technician-internship-p-and-g-ibadan/936/8587195) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- How To Apply On Federal Fire Service Recruitment Login Portal
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2018
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
- Latest Job Vacancies At Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019