Procter and Gamble Internship 2019/2020: Procter and Gamble PG Graduate Finance & Accounting Internship Programme 2019.
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest consumer products companies in the world (FMCG) with strong brands such as Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B, to name just a few. We have existed for more than 179 years in the world and 24 years in Nigeria.
Procter and Gamble is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Position: PG Graduate Finance & Accounting Intern Recruitment
Req No: IME00000360
Job Type: Full-time
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1-year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- Note that this opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh OND graduates looking to have their 1-year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- Recent Grads/Entry-Level
- Experienced Professionals
- Plant Technicians
How to Apply for Procter and Gamble Internship 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official portal/website on (https://www.pgcareers.com) to apply. Note that the application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- Procter and Gamble recruitment for Fresh Graduate Sales Interns
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Placement (Undergraduates)
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2018/2019
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.