In this post, you will get the latest news updates Petroleum Equalisation Fund Management Board Recruitment 2019/2020: PEF (MB) Recruitment 2019 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines for free here.
The Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Partner with stakeholders in ensuring effective distribution of petroleum products for sustainable development. To be a prime and transparent organization, for the timely reimbursement of marketers’ transportation claims.
A place to work; a conducive work environment, where hard work, honesty, and transparency are rewarded. And a responsible, accountable and efficient parastatal facilitating the distribution of petroleum products nationwide at approved prices.
The Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board’s wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that PEF is currently not recruiting at the moment. Prospective candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise should visit the official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the application form is out.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The 2018-2019 Petroleum Equalisation Fund recruitment form has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form, follow us as we guide you through the process of securing your dream job.
PEF Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming Petroleum Equalisation Fund massive job recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions.
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND/OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Must be willing to travel to other West African Countries
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
PEF Recruitment Starting Date
The Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. However, we believe the online application form will be out any moment from now. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date.
How to Apply for Petroleum Equalisation Fund Management Board Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official portal/website on (www.pefmb.gov.ng) to register. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email.
- Ongoing Job Vacancies At ARM Life Plc
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme 2018
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.