In this post, you will get the latest news update on the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) recruitment exercise: P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements, Qualifications and Guidelines for free here.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria aimed at reducing the high rate of unemployment among the Nigerian populace. The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme, P-YES Registration exercise is set to recruit 774,000 unemployed Nigerians and empowering them with skills to be productive within his/her immediate community. The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as:
- Information Technology
- Technology acquisition and many other strategic vocations
N/B: Successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)s such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES) scheme. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
P-YES Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES Application form candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Additionally: OND, HND, BA/BSc degrees in any discipline will be an added advantage
- Must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Ability to communicate and speak English fluently.
How to Apply for P-YES Recruitment Programme 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their application forms online through the Presidential Youth Empowerment official website.
- Visit the recruitment portal on (www.p-yes.gov.ng) OR (http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- Applicants must use a valid email and phone number for verification purposes.
- Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
N/B: Before you continue with your registration, you are advised to strongly read through the INSTRUCTIONS & REQUIREMENTS very well. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Email/SMS for the next phase of the recruitment exercise and interview.
P-YES Contact Details for Help and Enquiries
P-YES can be reached at Address:
Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
+234 (0) 803 568 4620
+234 (0) 806 000 0399
+234 (0) 803 460 0766
+234 (0) 806 613 2217
All lines are open from 8: am till 4:00 pm
P-YES Social Media
P-Yes Application Closing Date:
- Npower Build (N-Build) Registration Login Portal 2019
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 2019 Recruitment Exercise and How to Apply
- Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Dangote Group 2019 Recruitment Exercise and How to Apply
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- Federal Road Safety Corp Past Questions and Answers 2018
- Npower Login Successful To Your Account | Npower Login Portal
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.