NYSC Revalidation/Remobilization Procedure 2019/2020: NYSC Batch ‘A’ Remobilization Online Registration Begins – See Steps To Apply.
The management National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has activated the portal for all prospective Corps member who registered during the previous Mobilization process but was not mobilized due to unforeseen circumstances.
This is good news to those asking us questions like How can I do Remobilization for NYSC? I was not able to report to camp and most especially those who deferred their Nysc till 2019 batch A stream 2 that the NYSC Portal is now open.
All prospective Corp members will be required to make payment for the revalidation and online registration exercise. Below is the NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ ADDENDUM, please also take note of the following information;
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
NYSC Revalidation/Remobilization Procedure 2019
Follow the step by step guide to beginning your Registration, Re-mobilization & Re-Validation Process. See details below:
- Visit NYSC Portal/Website (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3)
- Click on Remobilization,2019 A to begin registration
- Enter your personal details in the box provided
- Above is for your information and necessary action.