NYSC 2018 Batch C Orientation Course – The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the commencement date for 2018 Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Orientation course which is scheduled to start on the Twenty-Seven (27) NYSC Orientation Camps namely: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Zamfara, FCT.
NYSC 2018 Batch C Orientation Course
- The NYSC Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in the fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement of Registration – Thursday, 15th November 2018.
- The cut-off date for Registration – Midnight, Friday, 16th November 2018.
- Swearing – in Ceremony – Monday, 19th November 2018.
- Official Closing Ceremony – Wednesday, 5th December 2018.
- All prospective corps members slated for the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
- Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.
Requirements for Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed online
- Statement of Result endorsed by an authorized officer with the authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go Camping with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted to the orientation course.