NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream 1 & 2 Call Up Letters Printing Guide: How to Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-Up Letter Online 2018.
The management of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the commencement of Printing of 2018 NYSC Call-up letters for Batch ‘A’ (Prospective Corpers). With this notice, all prospective corps members are advised to log in to NYSC Portal to start printing of their Call-up letters immediately.
Prospective corps members who failed to make payment during the online registration exercise should visit their respective institutions of graduation to enable them collect their NYSC Call-Up Letters.
NYSC 2018 Batch A Stream 1 & 2 Call Up Letters Printing Guide
Prospective Corps Members should follow the step by step guide below to print out their NYSC call up letters.
- Visit the NYSC Portal on (portal.nysc.org.ng)
- Enter your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
NOTE: Prior to the Commencement of the Orientation exercise. Local and Foreign Corpers should strictly adhere to the following information.
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.