In this post, you will get the latest update on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) 2019 Recruitment Exercise. NSE Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Risk Analyst
- Branch Admin Officer
- Talent Management Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Team Lead, Domestic Primary Markets
- Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
NSE Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Job recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must be a graduate with a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Meet other requirements which may be required.
How to Apply for NSE Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Portal on https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancies/experienced. Please note that the registration form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date: Not Specific
- Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Application Form
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Placement
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.