In this post, you will get the latest news update on National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) 2019 Recruitment Exercise: National Skills Development Corporation, NSDC Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Are you interested in working the with the National Skills Development Corporation? If yes, we have made this page just for you. We will guide applicants seeking genuine information regarding the NSDC 2018 Recruitment Exercise and how to apply successfully.
NSDC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Skills Development Corporation recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- A valid means of identification (voters card, driving license or passport)
How to Apply for NSDC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the National Skills Development Corporation recruitment portal (nsdc.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.