NPower Past Questions and Answers 2019/2020 – The Federal Government of Nigeria in its quest to eradicate poverty and empower the Nigerian citizens have developed the N-Power scheme to help graduates and non-graduates acquire the necessary skills and employment. The objective of Npower programme is to create job vacancies and expand the rights and abilities of potential job seekers.
Do you wish to participate in the Npower 2018/19 recruitment exercise? If yes, we have made this post to guide applicants who will be taking part in the online assessment tests such as numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and logical reasoning.
NPower Past Questions and Answers 2019
Here is the Npower Skills Test Quiz which will help candidates in preparation for the computer-based exam.
1) Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria?
A. Mallam Sanusi Lamido
B. Godswill Akpabio
C. Godwin Emefiele
D. Chukwuma Soludo
2) Who is the deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria?
A. Sarah Alade
B. Akinwumi Adesina
C. Aishah Ahmad
D. Adebayo Adekola Adelabu
3) Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
B. Yemi Osinbajo
C. Namadi Sambo
D Peter Obi
4) The first executive president of Nigeria is?
A. Alh Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
B. Alh. Shehu Shagari
C. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
D. Chief Obafemi Awolowo
5) Who is the current president of Nigeria?
6) Who is the current governor of Lagos State?
A. Bola Tinubu
B. Atiku Abubakar
C. Babatunde Fashola
D. Akinwunmi Ambode
7) What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arms represent?
8) Nigeria became a republic in?
9) The first military president of Nigeria was?
A. Aguiyi Ironsi
B. Sanni Abacha
C. Yakubu Gowon
D. Ibrahim Babangida
10) In words, number 14 can be written as
11) Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
D. Herbert Macaulay
12) The police announced that they were yet to APPREHEND the criminals
13) A number is greater than 3 but less than 8. Also, the number is greater than 6 but less than 10. What is the number?
14) A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock (am or pm), twice at 2 o’clock (am or pm), thrice at 3 o’clock (am or pm) and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
15) Which is the smallest fraction of the following?
16) An acute angle is?
A. 90 degrees.
B. less than 90 degrees.
C. more than 90 degrees.
D. None of these.
17) The Capital of Lagos State is?
18) If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
19) Who is the Minister of Finance of Nigeria?
A. Rotimi Amaechi
B. Ayo Fayose
C. Mrs. Kemi Adeosun
D. Babatunde Fashola
20) Who is the current governor of Abia State?
A. Orji Uzor Kalu
B. Okezie Ikpeazu
C. Peter Obi
D. Theodore A. Orji
21) Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that?
A. She attracted everybody’s attention
B. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
C. None of the options
D. Everybody looked down at her
22) A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as?
A. A platform
B. A lagoon
C. A lake
D. An island
23) What does the white in the Nigerian flag stand for?
24) The closest government to the people is?
A. Federal Government
B. United Nation
C. local government
D. Ward Government
25) Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher
A. Could she
B. Didn’t she
C. Should she
D. Did she
26) Brazil is a country in
A. South America
27) The acronym FAAN stands for?
A. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
B. Federal Airports Agency of Nigeria
C. Federal Airspace Authority of Nigeria
D. Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria
28) While political partial parties aim at forming a government pressure groups aim at
A. Controlling nation’s economy
B. Getting workers to unite
C. Influencing governmental decisions
D. Causing social unrest
29) The six registered political parties in Nigeria in 1982 were
A. UPN, NPN, PPA, PPP, NPP, and NAP
B. UPN, GNPP, NAP, PRP, NPP, NPN,
C. NPN, UPN, NPP, PRP, PPP NNDP,
D. NPC, GNPP, PRP, UPN, NPP, and PPA
30) Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
31) At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
32) At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own?
A. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
33) Do you have any physical disability?
34) What is your current employment status?
35) How many months are equal to 105 days?
A. 1/4 months
B. 1/4 months
C. 1/4 months
D. 1/2 months
36) The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
A. 45 years
B. 72 years
C. 108 years
D. 216 years
37) A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock (am or pm), twice at 2 o’clock (am or pm), thrice at 3 o’clock (am or pm) and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
38) A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
B. x+ ykmh-1/3
C. x+2 ykmh-1
D. 2x+ ykmh-1/3
39) In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
40) If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
41) If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
42) What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
43) A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
A. 45 years`
B. 48 years
C. 60 years
D. 74 years
How to Write NPower Assessment Test Online
- Visit N-power official website on www.npower.gov.ng
- Choose the category applicable to you (N-Health, N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Tax)
- Enter your Phone Number and BVN number as your login details
- Log in and click on the Test Menu to start
- NIS 2018 Recruitment Screening Test & Exam Centers
- Nigerian Army 77 RRI Screening Date and Examination Centres
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. For the latest update on NPower Test Series and Timetable, kindly drop your comment below.