NPF Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: Names of Successful Applicants for Nigeria Police Force Constable Recruits Intakes Pre-Screening Test:
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruits that the Police Service Commission (PSC) has released the list of shortlisted candidates qualified for the aptitude test and screening exercise. Successful constables should visit the Police Command Headquarters in their respective states of origin on their designated interview dates.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in the screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview. Candidates are advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts;
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
N/B: All shortlisted candidates are strongly advised to obtain a copy of the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Past Questions And Answers which comprise of Mathematics, English Language, Current Affairs, quantitative reasoning and general knowledge for the upcoming JAMB Aptitude Test Exam.
How to Check NPF Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Candidates who participated in the Police Constable (Recruits) should proceed to check their names using the guide below. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Aptitude Test/Interview.
- Visit NPF Recruitment portal on (http://psc.gov.ng/) OR (https://psc.org.ng/)
- Please click on your state of origin to view the List of Invited Candidates for Physical & Credential Screening.
Note: Candidates are warned against giving any form of gratification/inducement to any individual or organization for assistance in the recruitment process.
- Nigerian Army 77 RRI Screening Date and Examination Centres
- List Of Successful Participants of the Online Capacity Building
- Enugu State Post Primary Schools Management Board Releases Test Results
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Pre-Screening Result of Successful Candidates
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.