NPF Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Requirements. Nigeria Police Force recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here – www.psc.gov.ng
The need by the present leadership of The Nigeria Police to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs and is recruiting virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, the goal of The Nigeria Police Force is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) is currently recruiting for suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Related: Nigerian Prison Service Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have the passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant-colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Note: All candidates must undergo a medical examination before final selection.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have a readily available scanned copy of their:
– SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
– Birth Certificate Result
– FSLC Result
– LGA Certificate
– Passport Photograph
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Nigeria police portal on (www.policerecruitment.ng) to submit the online application form. Upon successful submission, all applicants must print out their Acknowledgement Slip. The recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE!!!
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number before starting the application form, visit www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and save your “Registration Number”.
- Shortlisted applicants for the next phase of the recruitment exercise will be contacted via SMS/E-mail address used during registration.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced here
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
- Nigerian Police Force Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigeria Police Force Zonal Headquarters For Successful Applicants
- Nigerian Army 2018 77RRI New Screening Exam Date For Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Aptitude Test
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.