In this post, you will get the latest update on the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Form 2019/20: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA Recruitment 2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Nigerian Ports Authority is wholly owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transport. It has the responsibility of providing specific seaport and harbour services for the country’s Maritime industry. The statutory functions of the Authority are as follows:
- Provision and operation of cargo handling and quay facilities
- Pilotage and sewage services
- Supply of water and fuel to vessels at anchorage or mooring buoys
- Repair and maintenance of vessels
- Dredging and contact dredging of waterways
- Navigation lighting of the ports and
- Other ancillary services
In anticipation to the upcoming Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 2019 recruitment exercise, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join NPA. This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or joining the Federal agency. We are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully for Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Ports Authority wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the NPA is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across. Candidates are also advised to visit NPA official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out.
NPA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- A minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Starting Date 2019
Authority of the Nigerian ports Authority (NPA) has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the ports authority recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit Nigerian Ports Authority official recruitment portal/website on (http://careers.nigerianports.org/LatestVacancies.aspx) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
To become a member of NPA Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedure:
- Submit your resumes via the online form
- Must attend aptitude test
- Must present original credentials at the interview
How to use the Recruitment Portal
- Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in subsequently
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at any time before the application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
N/B: Please note that the Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA recruitment name of shortlisted candidates will be released right on this page.
Online Application Closing Date:
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2018 Police Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians Begins on Monday
- Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Selection Board
- Npower Final List 2017/2018/2019 for Shortlisted Candidates